Top 5 Chic-a-Go-Go guests:
1. Rudy Ray Moore
3. Shonen Knife
4. Milt Trenier
5. OKGO (Invented their weird dance routines to be on Chic-a-Go-Go, and it worked out for them in the long run)
Top 5 interviewees you tracked down for Roctober:
1. Good Rats
2. Zolar X (In prison! Though I didn't do the tracking, but it was one of our best features ever.)
3. Andre Williams (Before his comeback.)
4. Guy Chookoorian
5. Sugar Pie Desanto
Top 5 record labels, past or present:
4. Dootoo (80 Redd Foxx LPs can't be wrong!)
5. Liberty (Chipmunks, Eddie Cochran and Julie London...c'mon!)
Top 5 things that motivate you to keep Roctober in print:
1. I LOVE magazines.
2. Writers and artists wouldn't write or draw the stuff they do for me if they couldn't see it in print.
3. People don't read super long articles online, and super long articles are important.
4. I like creating a physical body of work.
5. I love reading Roctober and learning about these lost artists.
BONUS: It would be weird to read an iPad on the toilet.